Hello

Welcome to Shingo Childcare and Preschool Academy

For best view, use Mozilla Firefox browser
Click [HERE] to download Firefox browser

Thank you


~Shingo U Sdn. Bhd.~

HTML88

ENTER

BEST STUDENT-2009



Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Million thanks and warmth appreciation to my family, lecturers, Dr.
How and the management of Shingo U and lastly but not least all course
mate of ED In Kindergarten / Nursery Management.

I Please to name the lecturers : Dr. Zahyah, Dr. Aizan, Dr Mariani,
Dr. Lim Chee Chee, Hajah Nani Menon, En. Mohd Hanizan & En.
kamarulzaman, Dr. Sarimah, Dr. Ho, Pn. Hafidzah and other lecturers,
sorry if the name is not stated here.. I really thank you.

Thank you to UUM that granted me with such a motivated award, Best
Student and Best Student Overall. Hope will motivate others in future
too to be the best.

Initially I m taking this course was to update myself with latest
national preschool standard procedures. But incredibly I get even
more than that. Alhamdullillah, I have completed this course. Even
though this course is recap for me but the class discussion and
assignment which needs me to observe the children really assimilate my
previous knowledge. The challenges given make me more initiative and
creative. This is the hardly get opportunity for me to have 'forum'
with other child educators and professionals. All the golden ideas
help me to be a better child educator.

Lastly, I would say this course will benefit to all child educators if
you really committed and ready to exchange knowledge.

Wassalam.

Regards,
Sharifah Aini Syed Tahir.
ED In Kindergarten / Nursery Management
UPM Serdang

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The way the school handles social and emotional issues should be similar to your approach at home. Consistency for preschool age children is essential in helping them develop. some Bangalore’s best preschools are there to take care of it perfectly.

 
Shingo Childcare & PreSchool Academy © 2010 | Designed by F4HM1 | Back to top